Preview of Lesson Plans:
Movie maker (found on youtube)
One minute write down all images/ music
Go round room/ share
Discuss any images of interest/ questions
- What is the definition of natural and moral evil
- Write down as many examples of each
- Do you all agree with what is in the moral/ natural columns?
PP: Problem of Evil
Answer after the power point:
- Who is evil a ‘problem’ for and why?
- What is the inconsistency in the triad?
- Does logical or evidential aspects of the problem of evil pose the greatest threat to belief in God?
- Can you predict how God is going to be defended?
If you would like a Lesson Pack with activities and worksheets, that complements the power point, please click on the image below:
You can own a copy of the power point. Just click on the image below to download this product quickly and safely, so that you can adapt it for your students year on year (for a small charge).
This 52 page pack contains quizzes, glossaries, summary sheets, essay tips and possible exam questions to help structure your revision for all eight of the AS philosophy topics. It also provides space for notes and outlines the spec requirements. Everything you need to get your revision off to a flying start!
This 20 page pack contains a C grade minimum quiz and a Higher level quiz covering all Philosophy topics. It also includes worksheets featuring topic jumbles for the Arguments for Existence of God, Problem of Evil and Religious Experience. Everything you need to take your revision to the next level.
Go to guide:
Going for top grades?
Recommended extended reading/ quote source: