Preview of Lesson Plans:
Movie maker (found on youtube)
One minute write down all images/ music
Go round room/ share
Discuss any images of interest/ questions
- What is the definition of natural and moral evil
- Write down as many examples of each
- Do you all agree with what is in the moral/ natural columns?
PP: Problem of Evil
Answer after the power point:
- Who is evil a ‘problem’ for and why?
- What is the inconsistency in the triad?
- Does logical or evidential aspects of the problem of evil pose the greatest threat to belief in God?
- Can you predict how God is going to be defended?
Homework: revise for mock exam – complete ‘Philosophy plans’ booklet (see Essay Plans: Supporting New Spec Revision for specifics)
If you would like a Lesson Pack with activities and worksheets, that complements the power point, please click on the image below:
You can own a copy of the power point. Just click on the image below to download this product quickly and safely, so that you can adapt it for your students year on year (for a small charge).
To view all available teacher and student materials click on: R.S Resources. This digital goods store will allow you to quickly and safely download all materials (for a small charge). These include PowerPoints, lesson packs (with all worksheets and activities) key knowledge test packs (with answers), essay writing skills pack, revision packs and much more. I am always uploading new materials (as and when I cover them with my students) so it is worth checking regularly. These are all the materials I use with my own students, so they are tried and tested and available for you to download, keep and adapt over the years.
Go to guide:
Going for top grades?
Recommended extended reading/ quote source: